FernClan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FernClan

'A secret lies in every clan...'

2 posters

Future Story-Gathering (DO NOT POST)

Morningstar
    Morningstar

Future Story-Gathering (DO NOT POST) Empty Future Story-Gathering (DO NOT POST)

Post by Morningstar Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:04 am

This is a future story! To be used when we've run put of ideas. Don't post!! Thanks:).
    Morningstar padded confidently down into the clearing, leading her warriors. StormClan cats were waiting for the Gathering to start. Scents mingled as they cautiously approached each other, still wary from last moon's Gathering. There had been no border disputes; the warriors did not attack each other; but still, they kept their distance.
    Morningstar went over to Dappledstar and sat down beside her. They waited in silence for FireClan to arrive. Morningstar watched Dappledstar cautiously; her beige, grey, and light orange pelt glimmered in the moonlight. Morningstar felt a strange familiarity with Dappledstar; there was something about her, there was something about her pelt, her smell...
    Just then, FireClan cats burst into the clearing with wild eyes. Morningstar's thoughts were whipped away as the warriors called out frantically. One voice rose above the others. It was Rowanfur, StormClan's deputy. His voice was calm and smooth.
    "What's the matter?" he meowed simply, as if he was bored. Passing FireClan warriors gave him a desperate look, but no one answered his question. Pretty soon he yowled again, this time much louder: "What's going on?!"
    The frantic cats stopped all at once, looking at Rowanfur with fear. One of the cats, a white she-cat with one black ear, padded shakily up to Rowanfur. Her fur was matted with blood, and she smelled like...
    "Badgers have attacked our camp!" she yowled.

((By the way, Cinderpool, Frostsong and Featherwhisker were all there Very Happy ))
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Future Story-Gathering (DO NOT POST) Empty Re: Future Story-Gathering (DO NOT POST)

Post by Cinderpool Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Okay.....can we nolt have the drama at EVERY clan meeting?
    JEESU AND MORGAN: Don't reply to this!! It's just for Andra. I want to close it.
    Okay andra,
    It's really good but something dramatic can't happen in everys single gathering. It's a gathering! we have to really focus on coming over to eachother's houses during those. I'll save this in a different part of the Thread, but we're currently going through SO MUCH right now anyways. It's all on going, we can't have two things going on with one cat at the same time! Like...on a different thread, Morningstar's having a dream, and here she's at a gathering? And you never even did the warrior ceremonies!We have to play it out a little here too.
    So, I'll delete this after you reply, and save your story somewhere else just because you typed alot and it's a good idea for a future story when we're really bored. Smile Please dont be offended, I just want it to be realistic and organized. (I'm a med cat, what do you want me to do? Razz)
    Cinderpool
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Future Story-Gathering (DO NOT POST) Empty Re: Future Story-Gathering (DO NOT POST)

Post by Morningstar Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Hi Saby Smile

Sure, go right ahead. You can delete it, I didn't really like it too much anyways...
    it's just so hard for me to focus on just one topic!
    Anyways, i'm going to go post more completely off-topic things.
    Very Happy JK, I will go work on Morningstar's Secret.
    Gotta call Jeesu.

Morningstar cat
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Okay. I left hints and stuff everywhere in blue. You'll get it better when I post the rules. G2G to $ama now!! Reply and tell me if u want me to ......nevermind

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:56 pm