FernClan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FernClan

'A secret lies in every clan...'

3 posters

Honeyfur's Revenge

Morningstar
    Morningstar

Honeyfur's Revenge Empty Honeyfur's Revenge

Post by Morningstar Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:29 pm

"Shadowkit! Leave Sorrelwhisker alone!"
    Honeyfur's tiny black kit bounced obediently back to his mother. Honeyfur leaned over and licked his ear, and he purred in delight.
    Nearby, Goldenkit was pouncing on a small leaf. He grabbed it in his tiny paws and rolled onto his back, squealing as the leaf tickled his belly. Sorrelwhisker, a small calico elder, was watching Goldenkit play.
    Cheetahstar walked by, eyeing the kits sadly. Honeyfur hissed at him.
    "Don't you dare go near my kits," she growled, sweeping them up protectively with her tail.
    Cheetahstar gave her a look of pure hatred. "I only allowed you into my Clan because of them," he said, flicking his tail towards Shadowkit and Goldenkit, who were struggling to escape their mother's grasp.
    "Once they become loyal FireClan warriors, you will be exiled from my Clan too," he meowed menacingly.
    She arched her back and hissed loudly, which startled Cheetahstar only the tiniest bit.
    He padded away. Flicking his tail angrily. "You'll see, Honeyfur, you'll see..." he muttered to himself.
    "Was that my father?" Goldenkit squeaked. Shadowkit looked up at Honeyfur, his bright eyes gleaming with curiosity.
    Honeyfur hesitated. "No," she finally meowed. "Your father is Crookedstripe, remember,"
    Goldenkit and Shadowkit exchanged puzzled glances, then went back to playing.
    Honeyfur lay down, trying to think of what to do. If she will be exiled from FireClan no matter what when the kits grew up, then she would have to leave before that could happen. She could go to StormClan, but they probably wouldn't allow her.
    Then her only choice was to go back to FernClan.
    "No," she whispered, knowing that she couldn't do such a thing.
    But deep down in her heart, she knew it was the only way.

((I don't know who you could post as, because the first post or two will be in FireClan. Maybe as Cheetahstar, or Crookedstripe? Or even Sorrelwhisker, who could be Honeyfur's ally maybe. Or all three, if you want Razz Idk!))
    Frostsong
    Frostsong

Honeyfur's Revenge Empty Re: Honeyfur's Revenge

Post by Frostsong Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:45 am

(Wait, I'll fix this dumb thing. I'll post later.)

Last edited by Frostsong on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:16 pm

((Wow, Way to pwoerplay there Jeesu. Andra, you decide who should be who. unless you want powerplaying. Razz))
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:56 pm

((Whatever, I don't mind. Just write! Er...type. Razz)
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:36 pm

((Yah ok. But who should I write. Er...type as. LOL))
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:56 pm

((Ok so Jeesu wants to be Sorrelwhisker. So I guess that you (Saby) could take Cheetahstar? Then...what about Crookedstripe? Should we leave him out, or do you want to play him?
    P.S. Also, if you do want to play Crookedstripe, just start typing about the story again. Like, don't post just to say that you're going to be him, just post the next part of the story.
    Do you understand that? Smile))
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:01 pm

((Yah I understanbd. I'll be Cheetahstar. But I don't really know what to say.))

Cheethastar: I padded into my den. This was so confusing. I loved that tick-furred skunk cat. (lol) But I had to exile her. I had to. I. Loved. No one. I said letting out an angry yowl.
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:11 pm

((Then how about we both play Honeyfur?? I'll start again, then you can continue as her. you can also post as her kits, I guess))

Honeyfur was quietly sitting in the nursery. She peered out from behind the thick ferns that protected the entrance. Her two kittens, Goldenkit and Shadowkit, were squealing and jumping around, pretending that a shriveled-up leaf was a FernClan warrior, invading the camp.
    "Don't worry, i'll protect you!" Shadowkit mewed bravely, while grappling with the leaf. Goldenkit clawed the leaf away and shredded it furiously.
    Shadowkit got up, panting. "Aww, now there's no warrior to fight!" he mewed. "So I'll have to fight you!"
    With a squeals of excitement, the young kits rolled on the frost-covered ground.
    Honeyfur sighed. How was she going to do this?
    A thought popped into her mind.
    Dewfoot.
    Images of the orange tabby tom flashed across her mind. In one of them, he sat looking at her.
    "I will do anything for you." ((Or something like that))
    Honeyfur's eyes grew wide. She suddenly knew what she had to do.

((Smile I gave you a hint by talking about Dewfoot. Can you think up of a plan for Honeyfur to use now?))
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:35 pm

((Uhhh Idk. Well, I'll try. Idk did you have a plan??))

Honeyfur: I thought about how Dewfoor would do anything for me. What if he'll feed me and my kits? What if he can find somewhere for me and the kits on Fernclan territory where we can be safe? I must consult with him at once. Thought Honeyfur, deviously. "Goldenkit, Shadowkit, you must go to Sorreltail. I have to....speak with Cheetahstar for a moment." I said, feeling terrible to lie to my kits.

"yes mother." The kits said in unison and went to bother the old elder. (wow. of course she's old)

Honeyfur padded silently out of the camp, being careful not to be spotted. She raced into Fernclan territory. She didn't spot him with any of the patrols, and so she sadly headed back to Fireclan. When she got there, another sick thought jumped into her head. If it was what she had to do she'd do it.

_

The next morning, Honeyfur woke and padded u to Cheetahstar. "I demand to go ut and show my kits the forest." She told him, angrily.

Cheetahstar, being lazy ad grouchy, said "Take Bloodfeather." he nodded and hissed the warrior over.

Honeyfur rounded up her kits and headed out of the clearing. She trained her kits a little then said she was going to make dirt. She warned the Red tom that if her touched her kits, she would skinn him alive. She headed for the bushes. As soon as she was out of sight she rushed for find prey. She took a white but hunted down a rabbit and a vole She devoured them and left the skin and bones un-buried. Honeyfur rubbed as much of her Fernclan scent on it as possible. She covered up her traces as much as possible, ran back to her kits, and burst out of the bushes, panting. "Fernclan!" she said, acting her scardest. "They're stealking prey!" she yowled, flicking her tail in the direction she had went to set up her former clan, just so she could get back into it.
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:45 pm

((I was thinking that maybe he could help her get back in FernClan, but maybe disguised as another cat... I actually didn't have a plan. I just had to include him in the story...))

Bloodfeather fluffed up his fur. ((Wow, nice name. LOL)) "What?" he growled angrily.
    Goldenkit and Shadowkit cowered behind him, too scared to do anything.
    Honeyfur flicked her tail and ran towards the prey. Bloodfeather followed, and the kits stumbled behind him, unsure what to do.
    When they reached it, the red tom gave a marvelous hiss. ((LOL)) "This must be reported to Cheetahstar at once," he growled.
    After sniffing it for a long time, Bloodfeather stalked back to camp. Honeyfur silently followed, with her kits trailing behind her.
    When they reached camp, Bloodfeather called Cheetahstar over. Sitting down, he told him about the prey. Honeyfur listened intently. Goldenkit and Shadowkit, not interested in the discussion, padded away to share a mouse.
    Cheetahstar's eyes flashed with defiance. Who dares to hunt on my territory? he thought. They would pay.

((How will that prey help Honeyfur come back to FernClan?? Neutral ))
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:44 pm

((Okaay. IDK do whtaever you want. But her eis what I was thinking.))

Honeyfur grinned. THis was her time to join in. "I say you should fight. Tear their fur off, and make them pay. They're cruel and nasty." Honeyfur said, tail straight up, and whiskers spreasd out. Bloodfeather (Is that in a good way, or are you using sarcasm ???) perked up at the words Honeyfur spoke. He couldn't resist a battle. They'd been at quiet, stupid peace all season long. It was time some cats shed some blood. After all, Bloodfeather thought being a warrior just meant hunting, fighting then dying. "I agree with her." Bloodfeather said enthusiasticly.

((Okay, maybe while they're fighing, Honeyfure, will go fight, and "voulenteer her life" so she can sneek out of the camp during the invasion and talk to him, about helping her get back into the clan or something. Idk. And she can persuade Cheetahstar to let her join the 'patrol' by saying she has nothing to loose, and she hates fernclan already and she'd hel;p them find their camp. lol. idk.))

Last edited by Cinderpool on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:45 pm

((I don't really understand... sorry I'm just so tired and cranky today. I don't know why.
    OH WAIT I do know why. While I was outside with Felix I saw this orange cat (he looks like the picture, except with a white chest patch) and he walked right up to me! I knew it was a boy and that he was un-neutered (because of his... you know). He started purring and stuff. I petted him and he came closer. I petted him again and he just sat there. Then he ran under my neighbor's deck and sat there. I tried to coax him out, and after forty minutes or so, he came out. I petted him again and he scratched me! Then he just left! Sad
    Yes, I know I'm random. And when I said "nice name", I was being slightly sarcastic.))
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:46 pm

Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Fri May 15, 2009 5:53 pm

Is that actually him or is it just what he looks like...
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Maybe this should go into the Elder's Den... idk I don't feel like rping it right now. We should start clean, with new rps? lol idk.
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:29 pm

(Well we can't just abandon it....)
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:37 pm

(I know, but maybe we could save it for later? ...idk. If you want to continue it, sure Smile)
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:00 pm

((sure....but where were we? I'm lost after jeesu comes in.)
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:16 pm

(Just sorta read through it I guess? Skip all the stuff in brackets, and also where we decide who plays who... ? lol idk what exactly you're saying... )
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:36 pm

((Okaay. IDK do whtaever you want. But her eis what I was thinking.))

Honeyfur grinned. THis was her time to join in. "I say you should fight. Tear their fur off, and make them pay. They're cruel and nasty." Honeyfur said, tail straight up, and whiskers spreasd out. Bloodfeather (Is that in a good way, or are you using sarcasm ???) perked up at the words Honeyfur spoke. He couldn't resist a battle. They'd been at quiet, stupid peace all season long. It was time some cats shed some blood. After all, Bloodfeather thought being a warrior just meant hunting, fighting then dying. "I agree with her." Bloodfeather said enthusiasticly.

((Okay, maybe while they're fighing, Honeyfure, will go fight, and "voulenteer her life" so she can sneek out of the camp during the invasion and talk to him, about helping her get back into the clan or something. Idk. And she can persuade Cheetahstar to let her join the 'patrol' by saying she has nothing to loose, and she hates fernclan already and she'd hel;p them find their camp. lol. idk.))

(Here was what I posted last. so They found the prey that Honeyfur "set up". So she framed Fernclan.

Next, they'll plan an attack. So, you know how a real leader wouldn't let a 'prisoner' (Honeyfur) go and fight? Well she'll say that she has nothing to loose, hates Fernclan, and will help them FIND THE CAMP. So they'll take her into the attack patrol.

Still on track?

Then, one night, they'll go there, find Fernclan camp, and invade. While they're fighting, she'll find Dewfoot in the cluster, and sneak out of camp with him.

Got it?

Then, she will explain to Dewfoot, that she needs help, and then he'll DO ANYTHING FOR HER. Like bring over prey, find them an old badger seton fernclan territory and things like that. And he'll accept.

Still confused???))
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm

oooh ok GOT IT. Thanks for that! ;D
    So do we rp this now, or leave it for later?
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:58 pm

(Now? It's nice to have one rp to rp on while someone else on on a different one (Honeyfur's revenge,) and when we finnish, we just switch. So, I'll post, and you can reply.)

Honeyfur was glad that somecat was following.
    "Well we DO need to get our revenge on those rogues." Cheetahstar spat and thought for a second. Honeyfur and Bloodfeather stayed quiet. "Alright." He finally said. "Next sundown we will attack." he looked over to bloodfeather and Honeyfur. He nodded dismissal, and both padded out.

___

Cheetahstar leaped onto the fallen crippled tree in their muddy camp. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather at the Burntlog (I know, stupid) for a clan meeting." he yowled and slowly, cats slipped out of the shadows and into the clearing. "Very well. I've decided we are going to attack Fernclan at the next nightfall. That means we have only have a bit of time to prepare. At Dawn, Barkbelly will go out with Thornpaw to collect herbs for ingured cats who come back. As for the patrol, I will go along with Bloodfeather, Kittyclaw, Graythroat, Sunclaw, Flamesky and...." Cheetahstar searched the clan for one more warrior to take. "I can go!" shouted Honeyfur. "Before you say anything, I want to tell you that I hate Fernclan as much as you do, and I also can lead you to their camp. I have nothing to loose." She said confidently. Some cats hissed at her, but Cheetahstar silenced them. "Very well. A guide could be useful." He said nodding, but in a way, grudgingly. "We will set out after a good sleep, so get alot of rest." He said and leaped down.
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:07 pm

(What will happen to her kits though?)

Honeyfur smiled to herself. Her plan was working out perfectly! Slipping into the nursery, she settled down in her nest and called her kits. They came quickly, rolling and tumbling over one another. "Time to go to bed," she meowed.
    "But we were fighting a FernClan warrior!" Goldenkit squealed.
    "The FernClan warrior can wait one night," Honeyfur whispered to them.

(Sorry this is off-topic, but my parents are fighting.... my mom's crying... Sad )
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:19 pm

(Well she'll take them with her? She won't move immediately. Unless you wanna leave them in Fernclan. OR Dewfoot can say he killed her and dragged her off and act all vicious like her woun;t let them take her to Fireclan cause she WAS fernclan form the beginning so...)

Honeyfur slept well during the night, and for that she was thankful. Her kits were awake, playing with Sorrelwhisker outside the nursery. Barkbelly had already come back with fresh herbs, and the patrol due to fight was eating by the fresh kill pile. (dont really know what else to say..)

(OMG that sucks Sad Sad I HATE that. My dad can yell really loud and it's so scary. OMG ur mom's crying????? My mom only cried like last year...It must be bad. Im srry ..)
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:23 pm

(It's okay. ._. I'm just somewhat freaked out at finding that my dad can yell so loud you FEEL it. Like, literally.)
    (Eh... can we rp this a little bit later? I don't know, I can't think if any good fight scenes xD)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:50 pm