FernClan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FernClan

'A secret lies in every clan...'

3 posters

Morningstar's Secret

Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Morningstar's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: Morningstar's Secret

Post by Cinderpool Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:52 pm

((What is done??))

Cinderpool: I looked at Morningstar with my cold hard Medicine gaze. (lol) "Morningstar," I meowed firmly. "listen to your medicine cat: eat it." I said and sat down over my own meal.

Cedarpaw: I mewed softly, and nudged it over. "The rest of the clan is well fed. One mouse, we can spare." I said and crouched over my vole.
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:12 pm

((I was wondering if the story was done. Nevermind though))

She sighed in defeat and gently nibbled at the mouse. When she finished, she gave herself a quick wash and coughed every once in a while. Then she leaned over and gave Cedarpaw a thorough wash, and then Cherrypaw. Finally content, she lay down and coughed again.

When Morningstar's two kits had left, she was sitting in the medicine cat den with Cinderpool nearby, sorting herbs. ((sorry to do that, powerplaying))
    "Cinderpool," she mewed hoarsely, "do you know why I'm coughing like this?"
    Another strong cough, followed by a sneeze.
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:41 pm

((Saby, maybe we should change this thread's name, because it's so similar to Honeyfur's Secret... maybe something like Morningstar's Confession? idk))
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:41 am

Cedarpaw: I purred loudly as I was goroomed by my mother. I then gave her a last snuggle, and left to the apprentice's den.

Cinderpool: ((It's ok Smile)) "No...not really." I confessed, turning from my herbs. "But, I'll try to find out." I said in a concerned tone. "it could be a simple cold, or ever a disease, and Starclan forbid (idk.lol), it could be greencough." I sighed.

(Yah, since I can't really examine her, do you mind giving me some hints on what could be wrong? Because I don't want to powerplay and say it's a deadly disease, when it might be an omen or something.)
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:41 am

((Er....well, if you wish, but I like Morningstar's Secret. idk, your coice really.))
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:29 pm

((Whatever. You can leave it Razz))
    ((Okay. it is greencough...and - well, you'll see.))
    It was two days after Morningstar had been diagnosed with greencough. Prey did not interest her anymore, and not even the herbs she took seemed to help. She felt weak and tired. She coughed a lot, and her throat felt scratchy.
    "Cinderpool, nothing is working," she whispered hoarsely that night. Then she shuddered, and fell limp to the ground.
    ((Losing a life! Shocked Sad ))
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:29 pm

((AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SadSadSadSad))

Cinderpool: I knew it now. Greencough. I winced, as I watched her loose a life. I put a paw on her shoulder, and waited for her to still. She would probably be talking to Starclan then. I watched on, standing in suspense.
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:45 pm

((Calm down!!))
    A sunny, warm clearing appeared in front of Morningstar, and she paused. The undergrowth was soft and springy, and tantalizing prey smells filled the air. She padded forward, not sure where she was or what to do. There was no panic, no fear, only a deep calm. Whiskers twitching, tail high, she padded on confidently.
    A small wiry tom burst out of hiding, and she jumped back in surprise. The tom smelled oddly familiar, as if she had known him.
    "Morningstar!" the tom meowed. "I have found you!"
    She realized who it was. It was Grasstail, a medicine cat who had helped Morningstar when she was a young kit.
    With a loud yowl, Grasstail summoned the other cats. All of them looked familiar, and she spotted Nightpelt too. They gathered around her in a sort of circle, and Acornstar, the previous leader, padded forward.
    "What's happening?" Morningstar's voice trembled slightly. She looked around the circle, and spotted Willowfur and Spottedpelt. They were not actually part of the circle, but were watching from afar, their eyes never leaving her.
    Acornstar sat down neatly on front of her, his tail wrapped around his paws. "You have lost a life," he replied cooly. The wise leader gave her a sympathetic look and padded even closer. He touched noses with her.
    Morningstar felt a strange, warm feeling. It coursed through her body, making her purr. A sharp, icy shock followed that left her breathless. Afterwards, she felt like she could outrun the greatest monster and fight in any battle. Her eyes gleaming with excitement, she got ready to dash away to catch some prey.
    Acornstar had lifted his nose from hers. He touched her shoulder with his tail, signaling for her to wait. She sat down impatiently, fidgeting and twitching her tailtip.
    "You have three lives left, Morningstar," whispered Acornstar. "Take care."
    With that, the cats slowly faded away. The forest itself was fading too, and she ran up, wanting to catch something before coming back. But she couldn't.
    She woke suddenly. She was back in the Medicine Cat's den, and Cinderpool was watching her.
    Morningstar purred. "Three lives left," she whispered, and then fell into an exhausted sleep.
    ((Don't worry, I'm just SLEEPING now, ok? Smile))
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:30 pm

((AHHHHH- oh. ok. What now??????))

Cinderpool: I watched her rest, and went off to find myself some fresh kill. Leafbare was coming, and I needed to find some herbs.

((hey.I don't have an apprentice. but I'm REALLY young yet, and I won't die for a long time, so never mid Smile))
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:04 pm

((I guess we're done. Smile but you really need to pick an apprentice soon...))

And all the cats lived happily ever after! The end ^_^

...or did they? Shocked
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:44 am

Idk. You tell me. I think her secret has pretty much been revealed.
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:58 pm

Ok. So we're done. Move it to the elder's den!
    You know, we need to start a new story...Honeyfur's Secret is almost done now...
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:05 pm

yah. okay. Well, idk, i'll try to write one up. You can too. lolz. and you don't have to do a story, just make it like, normal life...then BAm something happens. Instead of writing like a whole prologe. Idk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content