FernClan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FernClan

'A secret lies in every clan...'

4 posters

Honeyfur's Secret

Morningstar
    Morningstar

Honeyfur's Secret Empty Honeyfur's Secret

Post by Morningstar Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:44 pm

Morningstar, weary from last night's Gathering, dropped ungracefully into her soft, warm nest. Sleep took over her seconds later, and she dreamed she was hunting a mouse, one that always got away. After she had pounced on it for what seemed like the millionth time, she woke up; dawn was breaking into her den and it warmed her pelt. Morningstar sighed. She would have to punish Dewfoot today, and also speak with Honeyfur about what she had done.
    She got up and stretched, yawning softly so she wouldn't wake somebody up.She quietly padded out of her den and organized a dawn patrol. Lightningclaw, Mintpaw, Dewfoot, Stonetail, and Frostsong were on it, and they were all half-asleep and weary from last night. Dewfoot was actually eager to go. He probably doesn't want to face his punishment, Morningstar thought.
    She shivered. Leafbare was finally setting in, and there was nothing pleasant about it. More prey had to be gathered so that the warriors could make it through the winter. Hopefully there would not be any greencough this year. That was what killed Acornstar; Morningstar, Morningflower back then, had stood beside him while he spoke his last words. They echoed in her mind: Take care of FernClan, Morning...star.
    Honeyfur sleepily padded out of the warrior's den. Morningstar pricked her ears toward her and watched while she gave her shoulder a good lick.
    "Honeyfur, come please," Morningstar meowed.
    Honeyfur looked up, and her sleepy expression changed to one of alarm. "I didn't do anything!" she meowed piteously. There was no point; all the evidence was there.
    "Cinderpool, come here for a minute." Morningstar summoned her medicine cat. Quickly she whispered something to her, and Cinderpool nodded.
    "Lie down," she ordered Honeyfur. Fearfully, she lay down, exposing her belly to the medicine cat.
    Cinderpool gently felt her stomach with her front paws. Her eyes grew wide, and she felt again just to make sure.
    "Honeyfur is pregnant," she meowed simply.
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Honeyfur's Secret Empty Re: Honeyfur's Secret

Post by Cinderpool Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:49 pm

((uh, can you please not controll me? Thankzz! But it's ok for not. Omg I'm a tank!!))
    I looked at Morningstar. "Not with a......Fireclan.....Cheetahstar??" I fumbled quietly to Morningstar, out of Honeyfur's earshot. i was stunned. "Morningstar...." I said, and back up a few steps, to see what she'd say to Honeyfur.
    Frostsong
    Frostsong

Post by Frostsong Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Interesting...
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:15 pm

((Sorry Saby.. I didn't mean to!))

Morningstar looked into Honeyfur's amber eyes. Deep inside, she saw defeat; Honeyfur would confess any time now.
    "Thank you, Cinderpool," she meowed curtly. "I need to have a talk with Honeyfur."
    The fear was visible in Honeyfur's eyes. "Okay," she meowed, her voice trembling with fear.
    Morningstar quietly padded over to her den. She got settled, and took a minute to let her cool gaze wash over Honeyfur.
    "We both know what happened with Cheetahstar." she meowed. "So here is what will happen now. First, you will not come to the next gathering. Secondly, you will clean out the elder's den for a moon. And finally, your kits will not stay here. Cheetahstar must take them after they become apprentices." her cold gaze stared at her, burning into her pelt.
    Honeyfur looked incredibly dismayed. "No...not my kits! Please anything else!" Her meow started quiet and unbelieving, and then it turned louder and more desperate.
    Honeyfur, shaken by the terrible punishment, slowly and shakily padded out of the leader den. Slowly, fiendishly, a diabolical plan formed into her mind. She smiled at the thought of it. Nobody would suspect her, the sweet, innocent, young, pregnant warrior! This way, her kits could stay with her, and not with the dirty rotten thief Cheetahstar!
    Yes, this is what I must do.
    I must kill Morningstar.

Yes, I know...it's horrible, isn't it? But i must die before the 25th...for the twenty-fifth is Ash wednesday...and Ashwhisker will be my warrior's name! *evil laugh*

ok, bye now. Gotta go eat. See you tomorrow Smile

Morningstar cat
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:20 am

((It's K. Very Happy No it's not horrible, but I don't think Morningstar should be murdered!!! Sad))
    I diped my head and watched them pad off into Morningstar's den. I turned and went into the nursery to check on the queens.
    ((Sorry it's so short. I don't know what else to say....but somehting will happen. MUA HAHA))
    Frostsong
    Frostsong

Post by Frostsong Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Wow, this whole murder scene is sounding terrible.

(I hate you, Honeyfur!!!)
    Heh...

Frostsong padded up to where the cats have gathered and asked Cinderpool what had happened. She turned and watched Honeyfur look back with a gleam in her eyes. Frostsong shuddered. 'What happened?'
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:31 pm

Morningstar, feeling much better now that her first punishment was over, padded out into the clearing. She sat down and opened her mouth. Dewfoot's scent was slowly getting stronger as he came back from the dawn patrol.
    She got up as they entered the FernClan camp. Dewfoot looked uncomfortable to be back within earshot of Morningstar, but he faced her as if he didn't do anything.
    "Everything's fine around the FireClan border, and the StormClan border was peaceful too." he meowed his report confidently.
    Morningstar ignored him. "Dewfoot, I am angry at what you did last night. It was terrible behaviour, and it will not happen again, I hope." Her voice was stern, yet gentle. "You will assist Honeyfur when she cleans the elder's den, and you will change their bedding for a moon." she paused. Then she meowed, "That is all..." and trailed off.
    Dewfoot got up and dipped his head. his punishment wasn't as bad as he thought it would be! He left before she could think of another punishment and headed for the elder's den. He might as well get started.

The sky turned red. Morningstar, with wide eyes, tried to figure out what was happening. Where was she?
    Screeches and yowls filled the air, and in the middle of it all, a pair of amber eyes stared at her intently. They glinted with evil, and then they dissapeared.
    Acornstar stood watching. He slowly padded up to Morningstar, the stars shimmering in his pelt.
    "You are in grave danger," he whispered solemnly. "Beware the black mouse...and the golden pelt that brings it..."
    Morningstar panicked. "Acornstar! What do you mean? What black mouse? What golden pelt?" her thoughts swirled violently, and she fell to the ground, dizzyness taking over her. "Acornstar?" she mumbled confusedly. The grey leader looked at her sympathetically, then he slowly dissapeared. Yowling filled the air once more, and this time a foul smell came with it. A faded pelt walked up to her. Her eyes gleaming with evil, the unknown warrior dropped something right in front of her. Then, she faded, and whatever she had tried to give to Morningstar faded away too. Acornstar's words swirled around with all of Morningstar's other thoughts, and Morningstar, weak and confused, tried to get up.
    She spit in frustration. Mouse dung! The rapid movement of the ground beneath her gave her zero chance of getting up. How would she get out of this horrible mess?

((When did I say she would be murdered? Just wait, you'll see...))
    ((If you want to reply to this, pretend that all you saw was me falling for no apparent reason in the middle of the clearing and repeatedly trying to get up, while mumbling things like, "Acornstar? What do you mean? What black mouse?"))
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:46 pm

Cedarpaw: I settled beside Frostsong to listen to what Cinderpool had to say.

Cinderpool: I shot a glance at Dewfoot's patrol then turned to Frostsong, directing it only to her, not the group around her. "Honeyfur is pregnant with Cheetahstar's kits." I said simply. I felt no guilt. The clan deserved to know, and embarrasment ALWAYS was part of the punishment. The clan had the right to know, but not completly go against her; So I continued. "She has been sentanced to a moon of elder duty along with Dewfoot, for his truce breaking....." I paused to let their gasps fade, but when they didn't I went on. "Enough! Don't you have respect for your clan mates? Now, I have more to do than gossip. as you were!" I spat in my 'Medicine Cat' authority, saying what was right, but never taking charge as a leader may do.
    I was just shooing away the last cat when Morningstar appeared not to be moving. I looked at her wisely. "Morningstar?" I was beginning to panic. But it finally got to me: A message from star clan. I pretended to have a private converstaion with her, casting a warning glance at any cat who came within a foxlengh of us. Then she collapsed. I gasped and nudged her. After only a twich of her whisker and nothing more, I crouched beside her and summoned Cherrypaw. "Cherrypaw! Moss soaked water, now!" I mewed. "Leaftail, keep your ear on her chest. Make sure she doesn't stop breathing." I said examining her. This vision was probably bad, but I didn't dare interrupt it. Lifesaving information could be being transfered to her. I would wait until Cherrypaw got back. If she didn't wake by then, I'd wake her myself. "HURRY CHERRYPAW!" I yelled after her just to be safe. All I gould do was sit there.
    Soon she started to mumble and struggle. "Acornstar? Mouse, golden pelt? What?" I paniced more. I nudged her over and over. "Leaftail!" He immediately came and helped me support Morningstar on her 'jelly' legs. Cherrypaw got back with the water. I Morningstar's face with it as Cherrypaw took my place: supporting Morningstar's right side. I listened to any organ struggling, but only muscles and brain were troubled. But I began to doubt it was a Starclan message this violent. All I could do was watch and hope.
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:51 pm

Can you change the title?? idk, something like...um...Honeyfur's Scheme or something like that...because I don't know if I can think of enough things to put in it if you would make it a story... but if I do think up of a lot, maybe we could change it into a book when that happens.
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:20 pm

She was starting to panic. The horribly violent yowls filled the air and pounded in her ears. The blood-red sky seemed to turn a more vivid shade of red as time went by.
    After a little while, yet another starry cat came into view. This cat had been in StarClan for so long, the stars that shimmered in her pelt were fading and barely visible. She quietly padded up to Morningstar.
    How does that cat stand up, while I can't even lift my head? Morningstar wondered. Dizzyness overtook her once more, and she had to close her eyes tight. Her head was throbbing with pain.
    "Morningstar," said the old cat gently, as if nothing was happening. Her voice felt like honey, and Morningstar felt slightly better, for some weird reason.
    "You will not be stuck here forever. All you have to do, is listen to my simple message."
    Morningstar feebly nodded. The strange cat's voice made the ground stop spinning, but whenever she stopped talking, dizzyness came once more.
    The old cat's eyes grew wide, and it seemed like she was looking into the future. Then she took a staggering breath, and Morningstar wondered if she would collapse.
    "The one left standing shall rule the forest." her meow was barely audible, and Morningstar strained her ears to try and hear it.
    Suddenly she realized who the old cat was. it was Fern, the first leader of FernClan! Now she remembered everything. The elders' story told of a silky black long-haired she-cat, with dazzling silver eyes. She was the one who started FernClan, and with her help, the cats developed the warrior code. She had been the very first one to use it. Morningstar's eyes grew wide with awe.
    "You...you're Fern, aren't you?" she mewed.
    Fern nodded. Her still-shiny black coat looked beautiful, and her silver eyes shone in the little light of the red sky.
    "Don't forget what I said..." she whispered.
    All at once Morningstar remembered the prophecy. "Wait!" she yowled, with the little strength she had left. "What do I do?" she used her last ounce of strength to yowl out that last sentence, but it didn't do any good.
    Great. Now what do I do? I'm still stuck here!
    Everything around her faded, and all at once, she stopped feeling dizzy. Quickly, before she would collapse again, she got up and started running. Anywhere, she thought. Anywhere to get out of here.
    The sky slowly turned to its normal blue color, and Morningstar was giddy with relief.
    All of a sudden, she got pulled out of the strange clearing. Cinderpool, Cherrypaw, and Leaftail were all peering intently at her, and Cherrypaw sighed with relief.
    "She's back," Leaftail meowed.
    "Cinderpool? Leaftail? Cherrypaw? What are you all doing here?" Morningstar whispered. She still didn't have enough strength to keep herself up, and so Leaftail and Cherrypaw helped carry her to the medicine cat's den. Once she was settled in a soft nest made entirely out of soft moss and warm feathers, she told Cinderpool what she saw.
    "What do you think it means?" she mewed quietly.
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:40 pm

I didn't litterally mean a book. It's like an on going story, made up by the ideas of us. We all rp to make it. When there are atleast 500 pages, it's called a book. sure I'll change it to Honyfur's secret.
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:38 pm

"This can't be good. I have no clue what it means!" I sighed and went into my den. I emerged with my mouth full. "Here," I pushed over three single flowers. I put my paw on the first one. It was a long purple flower. "Lavender. It will take away head pain and dizzyness. " I moved to the the second flower. It looked like a daisy. "Chamomile. To calm and lower your heart rate. it's extremely calming, but it won't make you sleep." I said and moved to the last. it actually looked dangerous. It was a purple flower with a spiky stem and leaves. "Blessed Thistle. If you want, this will strenghthen your heart and lungs. Only eat the purple part. That struggle may have drained alot from you, and after a quick nap, you may go back to your duties. But the Blessed Thistle is optional. " I twitched my whiskers, pushing the Lavender and Chamomile over, like she HAD to eat those ones - because she did. "Then you can take a nap. " I retreated into my den. Lavender wasn't the best tasting thig, and even I couldn't help but make a face when I first tried it. The Chamomile was delicious, but I had pricked my mouth just carrying the Blessed Thistle. I didn't want to be there when the Great Leader poked herself with it (LOL) So I gave her privacy, by counting Juniper Berries.

Lavendar
    Honeyfur's Secret Lavender_72dpi_1534190

Chamomile
    Honeyfur's Secret Chamomile-bsp
    Blessed thistle
    Honeyfur's Secret Holythistle
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:43 am

((Coolio. When we moved into our house, there was chamomile and blessed thistle EVERYWHERE. There was also a bit of lavender, but it was dried up.))

Morningstar felt weak and tired. The chamomile and lavender had helped a lot, and the blessed thistle was still on the ground. She gently picked it up, and being careful not to prick herself, ate the soft petals. They tasted worse than the lavender, and it took all of Morningstar's willpower not to spit them out.
    Cinderpool had listened very patiently to what she had to say. The prophecy was a confusing one - it didn't make sense. But, then again, nothing made sense to her right now.
    FernClan is lucky to have such a caring medicine cat.
    Sighing, Morningstar lay down in the soft moss. Weariness took over her, and she slept peacefully, dreaming of nothing.
    When she finally awoke, Morningstar stretched and shook away the feathers clinging to her fur. It was dawn, which meant she had slept through the whole afternoon and night. She turned around and noticed that Cinderpool was still sleeping, her breath coming slowly and strongly. Careful not to disturb her, Morningstar padded out of the medicine cat's den and into the clearing.
    The warriors were awakening, and Lightningclaw, her deputy, was organizing a dawn patrol.
    Good old Lightningclaw, she thought. He always takes care of the Clan when I cannot.
    She padded over to him, and he stared at her in surprise.
    "Welcome back, Morningstar! Did you sleep well?" he meowed.
    "Yes, thank you, Lightningclaw. Who is on the dawn patrol?" Morningstar asked.
    "Leaftail, Rosethorn, Runningwind, and Snowpaw," he replied. "They will leave soon."
    "I'll go with them." Morningstar padded over to where the dawn patrol was waiting. Snowpaw was still waking up.
    "Morningstar, you can't," Lightningclaw meowed. "You are still recovering..." he trailed off as she turned around.
    "I can and I will," she meowed steadily. "Thank you for looking after me, Lighningclaw, but you don't need to. I still have four lives left."
    "That doesn't mean you can throw them away!" his mew was desperate. He really wanted her to get better.
    "Who said I will throw them away?" she replied cooly. With a flick of her tail, Morningstar dismissed him.
    Sighing, Lightningclaw padded away.
    Snowpaw came into view, and the dawn patrol left.
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:08 pm

((HEE HEE. I'm so proud. You called me a 'caring mecicine cat' Very Happy yay. Who plays Snowpaw again?))

I woke up. It was nice and warm. The dawn patrol had just left. I decided that I had some extra time on my paws, and there was no tending to be done to any cat really, so I headed out to the stream by fourtrees. I washed myself with the water, just to get all the herb stench off. I didn't mind the water at all. It was just a calm stream, not a raging river, so I washed my fur, then went to groom myself dry in a sunny spot on a rough rock. Finally, I went flower hunting. i found some quite usefull herbs to bring back, all without damaging my new, fluffy coat. I was convinced I was looking dashing. I leaped happily back to camp and sorted my hearbs. As I did, I hoped a hunting patrol had been sent out, because my stomach was empty. But I didn't say a word. I would not eat until the rest of the clan was fed.
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:49 pm

((Well you are caring! Smile Snowpaw is Chan's friend who randomly wanted to join FernClan. But he doesn't even play anymore. Chan is Jeesu's little brother, named Runningwind. Just in case you didn't know. Smile))

When the dawn patrol came back, Morningstar felt much better. The walk had done her good, and she felt much stronger. She padded into camp, happy and energized. Nothing could stop her today!

Honeyfur was inside the warriors den, pacing. Her plan had almost come together; and if she didn't use it soon, she would have to move into the nursery. Then her plan would never work.
    She reviewed the plan in her head.
    First, I catch a piece of prey.
    Then I go to the abandoned Twoleg house.
    I rub the prey with the poison leaking out of the side of the nest.
    Then, I feed the prey to Morningstar!

It was perfect. Except for two things. The prey would smell like poison. But that could be fixed; she would first cut the prey with her claws, then she would put the poison in there. She could also put some poppy seeds inside; she could go to Cinderpool and ask for some, because she was feeling dizzy. The other thing was: somebody would notice her taking Morningstar the prey; then she would become a suspect! She would have to ask somebody else to deliver it. But who was trustworthy enough?
    Dewfoot.
    Of course! Dewfoot was the perfect cat. He was acting pretty strange around her. Whenever she would pass him, he would stop talking and turn to watch her go by, a look of bliss on his face. He would do anything for her; he had said so just two sun-highs ago!
    Honeyfur gave a mew of pleasure.
    Her plan would not fail.
    Fern
    Fern

Post by Fern Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 pm

There was Morningstar, in the middle of the clearing. The ground was spinning, but Fern didn't feel it. She padded up to Morningstar. The brown tabby she-cat looked bewildered and confused. Her scent radiated fear, and that's why Fern was here. To stop her fear.
    "Morningstar, you will not be stuck down here forever," she mewed gently. Her voice made the ground stop spinning. That was good.
    "All you have to do, is listen to my simple message," her voice not only calmed the ground, but it also seemed to calm Morningstar.
    Now it's time to tell her the prophecy.
    Fern started to feel sick as she got thrusted forward, into the future. There was Honeyfur, giving Dewfoot a mouse...then Dewfoot, padding up into Morningstar's den...and finally..darkness. After a while, a blazing light shone, and Honeyfur was with her kits.
    In a different camp.
    Then, the black she-cat got pulled out of the vision. The words came to her immediately, and they frightened her so much, she felt like she would collapse. But her mouth started speaking; the words flooded out of her.
    "The one left standing shall rule the forest."
    Then, she started to fade. It was time to go. Morningstar would have to figure this prophecy out by herself...

((In relation to the tenth post))
    Frostsong
    Frostsong

Post by Frostsong Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Oh, no...
    The climax is approaching. pale
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:45 pm

I padded into the warrior's den. Leaftail had asked for something for scrape dpaws. He was fishing by a stream and his paws weren't used to the sharp thrashing of water on rock. I gave him some yarrow opintment and poopy seeds. He soon fell asleep. I saw Honeyfur. I scented an xited scent form her....but it was kind of....different. I walked over to the innocent cat and sat down, curling my tail around my paws. "honeyfur, is everythign alright?" I asked tenderly.
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:58 pm

Honeyfur, wide eyed, mustered up the most innocent look she could make. "It's all fine," she meowed simply, acting bored. She yawned. "Why do you ask?"
    She knew why. Her smell was radiating all around the clearing, and she saw many cats opening their mouths to check what's happening. Most of them didn't care, and they just went to their duties. The others stood for a minute, thinking, and then padded away.
    "You should go tend to the sick cats," she meowed sweetly, a little bit too sweetly. She flashed Cinderpool an alarmed look. Had she noticed??
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:02 pm

"Because," I mewed "you look worried. There are no sick cats. I know it's the middle of leafbare, but our clan is healthy." I chuckled. I caught the alarmed glance she gave me. What could that mean? I shook my head. "Uh, really, please just tell me if you have a problem. I'll help you through it. I know it must be hard, going through the whole...well, you make a mistake," I said, and continued before she went on to saying that it wasn't a mistake, and that she loved Cheetahstar, but I wouldn't let her. I just wouldn't. He killed my brother..and scarred my father for life. But I couldn't blame Honeyfur for that.Forbidden love happens, and it should be our clan's will to forgive her. "and just know, that if you think the whole clan if upset with you, think again. I'll always be here Honeyfur, and I'm not going to hate you for what you did." I meowed, rasping my tongue over her ear. "You don't deserve to be tortured." I said and quickly added: "Cheetahstar may have killed cats, but I know you didn't. And I know you are a good cat at heart." I said and stood up to leave.
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:51 pm

Cinderpool wrote:He was fishing by a stream and his paws weren't used to the sharp thrashing of water on rock. I gave him some yarrow opintment and poopy seeds. He soon fell asleep.

((You put poopy seeds! Very Happy))
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:00 pm

((HAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHa. OMG I just laughed so much. Tee hee. Srry. WOW. ))
    Morningstar
    Morningstar

Post by Morningstar Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:06 pm

The kind words that Cinderpool had murmured to her made Honeyfur hesitate. Should she really do this? Cheetahstar was a traitor, and she hated him. ((hint hint)) But these kits did not have to become like their father. With a little bit of guidance, they may very well become the best warriors FernClan had ever seen.
    Honeyfur shook her head. It was time for her plan.
    She padded out of the cool den and was greeted with a blast of harsh, cold air, almost as if StarClan were pushing her back. She hurried over to the fresh-kill pile, where Dewfoot was sharing a vole with Crowpelt.
    "Dewfoot," she meowed to get his attention, "Will you come hunting with me? Prey is scarce and the Clan needs to be well-fed."
    He stood up, stretched, and nodded. "I'll come," he purred.
    Honeyfur thought her plan was perfect. But she had forgotten one crucial thing.
    Whenever she got very stressed, Honeyfur shedded. A lot. Her golden fur was clearly visible in the thick, dark-coloured undergrowth. This is why, when she and Dewfoot had left camp, a cat caught on to her trail of fur. ((hint hint, it's you Saby))

When Honeyfur reached the clearing, she sat down beside the fast-flowing river. Dewfoot lay down and blinked slowly, a sign of happiness and calm.
    After she had explained the plan to him, Dewfoot sat up shakily. "Y-you want me to m-murder my leader?" he stammered unbelievingly. He paused, a worried look on his face.
    Then he looked up with a lovesick gaze.
    "For you, Honeyfur, I'll do anything."
    Frostsong
    Frostsong

Post by Frostsong Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:31 pm

I (Frostsong) went into the forest for a patrol by the borders. There lately had been some scents from FireClan. When I neared the end of the forest, I saw Honeyfur's golden fur and Dewfoot talking in the clearing. I wondered why those two always stuck together. I knew as well as any other cat that Honeyfur had kits, but didn't know who their father was. I suspected that Dewfoot fathered the kits Honeyfur bore.
    "Problems always come and go." I said to myself. It wasn't a big problem.
    Cinderpool
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Cinderpool: I padded out to look for some Tansy. We were running low on herbs, and tansy was a good remady for both stiff joints and couchs, which cats were getting alot, lately. The wet spring-winter transition was a killer.
    I spotted a glint in the brush. Twoleg rubbish I thought. But when i approached it, it was a clump of Honeyfur's shiny pelt. (I'm shiny!) I followed a whole path of it until I reached the river. Of course it was Honeyfur, I was looking forward to speaking with her. But when I saw Dewfoot, I rusked back into the bushes.
    I was so curious, I leaped silently from bush to bush, until I was in a bush right behind him. I heard almost the whole story. but what go t me where his last words. And the words in that sentance stabbed me like the icy claws of a Stormclan cat.
    YOU, MURDER, and MORNINGSTAR.
    I gasped. It was a little too loud, because Dewfoots ear pricked. I crept away, and when I was far enough, I blasted into a full run. I didn't knwo where i was going, but I had to put as much distance between me and Honeyfur as I could. Finally I stopped at the Breat Rocks. Which was completely across the territory. I panted so hard, I flopped to the ground and gasped for air.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content